Well, I thought I had figured out why the titles were coming on at the wrong time, but I was mistaken. Hmmm…maybe this show will get dismissed.
Tom and I are back from vacation and raring to go. The first section—about half the show—we spend on the Lindsey case. I end up on a bit of a rant.
We have a breakout session on the Compliance Defense with none other than the esteemed FCPA Professor, Mike Koehler. Agree with him or no, there’s no one more knowledgeable anywhere in the world about the history of the FCPA.
- Lindsey, starting at 1:45, takes up a significant amount of time (about 28 minutes)
- Olympus starts at 29:47 (almost 3 minutes)
- Alstom starts at 32:38 (4 1/2 minutes)
- SFO Red Flags starts at 37:06 (1 1/2 minutes)
- Pfizer starts at 38:45 (6 1/2 minutes)
- Finmeccanica starts at 45:33 (about 2 minutes)
Full episode (despite the bars, go ahead and hit play. I’ll work):
————————Breakout Session Below——————————–
Breakout/Conversation/Debate on a Compliance Defense to the FCPA