UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NO VIDEO UNTIL ABOUT THE 20:00 MINUTE MARK. Even then, I lost Tom’s video feed, so you only get me. Many apologies for the technical difficulties. Also, we accidentally recorded the pre-show, so you get a sneak peak behind the scenes of what we sound like (for about 2:28) before we officially start the show. Lots of technical issues this week, for which I apologize.
You can hear just the audio at http://thisweekinfcpaaudio.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/episode-11-of-this-week-in-fcpa-audio-version/
1. Mistrial! The Shot Show case
2. Opinion Release 11-01.
3. ICE returns!
4. Australia brings its first case, with some international help
5. Ministerial resignations: what does this mean for your program
6. DOJ investigates SEC: the ultimate in inside baseball
7. Johnson Controls names a new VP-Compliance, their first. Welcome to the party, pal!