- Bridgestone settlement
- The 1st UK Bribery Act
- The Good: the government writes a great, well-written brief in the Siriwan case
- The Bad: Alcatel-Lucent. Add some facts, but Howard still comes out in the same place, and goes on another rant.
- The Ugly: Get some more facts around the dueling Haiti Teleco declarations, and it’s still ugly.
- Goncalves motion to dismiss; another good government brief, and the defendant is going to lose.
- News Corp. and the apparent failure of its Board to do anything at all resembling governance.
- Motorola and the need for compliance programs to identify and adapt.
Definitely go see Tom Fox and Mike Volkov talk about private equity. Register for the October 6th event. Howard will definitely be there.