- Wall St. Journal’s Corruption Currents Turns 1. First word, “scandal,” parent company bores its friends with the video.
- Chadbourne serves up some insurance industry information that actually kept me awake.
- Wolfsberg Group hits a home run with its anti-corruption guidance.
- Open Society Foundations hits a home run with its counterpunch to the Chamber of Commerce.
- DOJ concedes an issue, surprising me and Tom. (Not that they would concede in general, just that they gave in here).
- We just can’t seem to get away from News Corp. To be fair to us, though, it is everywhere.
- KPMG and Dow Jones/ACAMS publish dueling AML surveys with some interesting nuggets for anti-corruption.
- It’s a crime, apparently, to be good, and a reporter, at the same time, in Oman.