- Debate of the use of DPAs in the UK (18 minutes): starts at 1:25
- Freeport-McMoRan, United Steelworkers, and paying for police protection (10 minutes): starts at 19:28
- Embraer (6 minutes): starts at 29:26
- Tognum resignation (3 minutes): starts at 35:20
- Dadeleh bail (3 minutes): starts at 37:51
- Allianz (3 minutes): starts at 40:10
[vimeo http://vimeo.com/31675651 w=500&h=400]
————————Breakout Session Below——————————–
Breakout on Training: total time is about 14.
[vimeo http://vimeo.com/31679742 w=500&h=400]
UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NO VIDEO UNTIL ABOUT THE 20:00 MINUTE MARK. Even then, I lost Tom’s video feed, so you only get me. Many apologies for the technical difficulties. Also, we accidentally recorded the pre-show, so you get a sneak peak behind the scenes of what we sound like (for about 2:28) before we officially start the show. Lots of technical issues this week, for which I apologize.
You can hear just the audio at http://thisweekinfcpaaudio.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/episode-11-of-this-week-in-fcpa-audio-version/
1. Mistrial! The Shot Show case
2. Opinion Release 11-01.
3. ICE returns!
4. Australia brings its first case, with some international help
5. Ministerial resignations: what does this mean for your program
6. DOJ investigates SEC: the ultimate in inside baseball
7. Johnson Controls names a new VP-Compliance, their first. Welcome to the party, pal!