Tom and I talk about the Pfizer DPA, and what lessons we can learn from a company that’s been doing it right for more time than most companies have even heard of the FCPA.
Posts Tagged ‘DPA’
01:31: Alba wins motion to dismiss their case against Alcoa
09:32: Is it okay that the DOJ uses a company’s internal investigation results?
14:17: Watts Water sues its lawyers
18:36: Due Diligence is difficult, especially in China (learned from the China Law Blog)
23:43: We start to talk about the UK DPA Consultation, but end up riffing on whether there should be DPAs at all
28:32: We finally get back to the UK
29:33: Why is Congress investigating Walmart?
36:47: Maybe because Walmart’s investigation scope has expanded, again
40:57: We throw in some News Corp. (not a sponsor of this video) news
43:12: Hughes Hubbard shares some wisdom
47:13: Tom and I are both speaking in Houston the last week in June, but at different events.
Come hear me and Jonathan Marks speak: June 25th (Monday) in San Francisco and June 26th (Tuesday) in Houston.
China Law Blog: definitely worth the time. In fact, it’s worth a lot of time.
- Debate of the use of DPAs in the UK (18 minutes): starts at 1:25
- Freeport-McMoRan, United Steelworkers, and paying for police protection (10 minutes): starts at 19:28
- Embraer (6 minutes): starts at 29:26
- Tognum resignation (3 minutes): starts at 35:20
- Dadeleh bail (3 minutes): starts at 37:51
- Allianz (3 minutes): starts at 40:10
[vimeo http://vimeo.com/31675651 w=500&h=400]
————————Breakout Session Below——————————–
Breakout on Training: total time is about 14.[vimeo http://vimeo.com/31679742 w=500&h=400]